Why RAREvirginHair.com is the very best, in Quality Hair Extensions
1. Here at RARE Virgin Hair (RVH), we guaranteed our hair to be FREE OF synthetic or animal fiber fillers.
2. Free of any lower grade hair or mis-aligned cuticles that cause matting & tangling. (100% Pure, Organic Virgin Remy)
Hair bought from "RARE Virgin Hair", comes from ONE single donor per bundle. This means that the CUTICLES of the
hair are all in alignment and the texture/color of the hair is consistent. For this reason, you will not experience excessive/
abnormal tangling or matting w/ RVH as you do with other Store-bought, low-grade or No-Grade, packaged hair.
3. Our hair is STEAM processed to achieve texture; never chemically.
4. RVH has little to NO Shedding! Our Wefts not only have a unique stitch, but we go even further to DOUBLE the stitch
+TIGHTEN it. Our weft is lighter weight and thinner than the competition also. Because of this, our hair will feel lighter
and more comfortable to wear.
5. GRADES OF HAIR: ***There is NO SUCH THING as 7, 8, 9, or 10A Hair*** Many companies ABUSE the Grading
system and makeup their own Grading System, in order to get you to buy. They call it whatever they want.
RVH supplies the best hair extensions and the highest "Royalty Grade" hair available anywhere.
Click here for a full explanation of the different grades of hair:
Low-Grade & No-Grade hair bought in most beauty supply stores, is only made to temporarily look & feel great, by
applying a silicone coating.
This coating easily rinses off during the 1st washing & often turns the water "muddy brown". It looses it's luster, doesn't
lay right, and mats & tangles easily. (Don't be fooled by CHEAP HAIR or false claims of Grades 7A - 10A .
Another commonality with many suppliers is that they will send you one grade LOWER than what they claim.
In other words, if they say their selling you 9A, it is most often only 7-8A etc...
Though you cannot rely upon the Non-regulated / Non-standardized grading system, here is a GENERAL Guide for
you use, so that you can at least know that Quality of hair and "integrity" of Hair Suppliers, does vary.
10A = Hair that it is DIRECT from a single Donor/ clean & delivered AS IS.
9A= Considered Royalty Grade hair. No processing chemicals have ever been
applied to it in any way. It's texture is achieved only through a STEAM process.
8A= This grade of hair has been only slightly chemically processed and is a little bit more delicate, less durable & less
flexible than 5A & 6A. 4A hair is slightly more Dry, Porous and Brittle. Do NOT bleach or lighten 4A hair.
7A= Multiple Donors/ Heavily Acid washed, cuticles are degraded, tangles badly, poor quality, little flexibility.
Short term use!
6. Of all the different origins of hair to choose from, it can be overwhelming; for this reason we have done all the work
FOR YOU. We base our decisions not only on LOOK & FEEL of the hair, but also the FLEXIBILITY & DURABILITY.
"example" Adding Color, Bleaching, Flat-iron, Curling, How well it returns to it's original texture after wet & wash, how
well it blends with the texture of your own hair, and how long does the hair last before it becomes useless.
Rare Virgin Hair's FAVORITES are, PERUVIAN, MONGOLIAN, BRAZILIAN and INDIAN.
All hair comes in color tone #1b, which is between Dark-brown & Black, unless otherwise specified by you, in your order.
7. Custom Ombre & Coloring options available! Save tons of $$$ versus going to the Salon.
8. With RVH you can Flat-iron, Color, Wash, Condition, Dry, Curl, & Straighten again, and your hair will still look & feel
AMAZING, up to 2-Years w/ proper CARE. The benefits of our Rare Virgin Hair FAR EXCEED your investment in
any other hair.
9. RARE Virgin Hair is Cuticle Aligned. This term is not to be confused with REMY or REMI. Just because hair is Remy
and cuticles run in the same direction, doesn't mean they are still in perfect alignment, as they come off the Donor's head.
When hair strands are moved higher & lower than they originally were, cuticles become mis-aligned.
Remy with a (Y) & Remi with an (I) are not the same thing either. Rem(I) is scrap hair gathered from the floor, from
MULTIPLE Donors, and the cuticles do NOT run in the same direction. It tangles and mats easily.
10. Double drawn hair is one of RVH's favorite characteristics. Double-drawn hair refers to the hair being as FULL at the
bottom of the bundle, as it is at the top. Most suppliers sell Single-drawn hair which becomes very thin & transparent
toward the bottom of the bundle.
11. If you don't find what you are looking for on our website, then please eMail us with your Custom order requests and
Buy Human Hair Extensions Online. The best hair extension brand is "RARE Virgin Hair"
WHOLESALE PRICING Available!
Contact www.RAREVirginHair.com for Custom Hair Extensions.
National & International Orders
Phone Number: (7 0 2) 608-4241