Why RAREvirginHair.com is the very best, in Quality Hair Extensions
1. Here at RARE Virgin Hair (RVH), we guaranteed our hair to be FREE OF synthetic or animal fiber fillers.
2. Free of any lower grade hair or mis-aligned cuticles that cause matting & tangling. (100% Pure, Organic Virgin Remy) Hair bought from "RARE Virgin Hair", comes from ONE single donor per bundle. This means that the CUTICLES of the hair are all in alignment and the texture/color of the hair is consistent. For this reason, you will not experience tangling or matting w/ RVH as you do with other Store-bought, low-grade or No-Grade, packaged hair.
3. Our hair is STEAM processed to achieve texture; never chemically.
4. RVH has little to NO Shedding! Our Wefts not only have a unique stitch, but we go even further to DOUBLE the stitch +TIGHTEN it. Our weft is lighter weight and thinner than the competition also. Because of this, our hair will feel lighter and more comfortable to wear.
5. All RVH hair is GRADE 5A or Higher. Lower grade & No-Grade hair bought in most beauty supply stores, is only made to temporarily look & feel great, by applying a silicone coating. This coating easily rinses off during the 1st washing & often turns the water "muddy brown". It looses it's luster, doesn't lay right, and matts & tangles easily. (Don't be fooled by CHEAP HAIR) 6. Of all the different origins of hair to choose from, it can be overwhelming; for this reason we have done all the work FOR YOU. We base our decisions not only on LOOK & FEEL of the hair, but also the FLEXIBILITY & DURABILITY. "example" Adding Color, Bleaching, Flat-iron, Curling, How well it returns to it's original texture after wet & wash, how well it blends with the texture of your own hair, and how long does the hair last before it becomes useless. Rare Virgin Hair's FAVORITES are, PERUVIAN, MONGOLIAN, BRAZILIAN and INDIAN. All hair comes in color tone #1b, which is between Dark-brown & Black, unless otherwise specified by you, in your order. 7. Custom Ombre & Coloring options available! Save tons of $$$ versus going to the Salon.